This backpack uses the advanced and technical material Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and in addition comes with a hydration bladder so you can keep hydrated while you take on the world
The roll top closure means the backpack is 100% dust-proof, mud-proof and sand-proof, and can withstand rain, water jets and quick submersions in water.
The ATG backpack legend continues with this unique waterproof daypack which offers the best of both worlds allowing you to keep your goods dry and quick access to your drink of choice while on the go. The backpack offers a comfortable soft ventilated back carrying system with adjustable shoulder, waist and chest straps. High quality vibration welded seamless construction and a roll top closure ensures our backpack is 100% dust-proof and waterproof and is suitable for quick submersion in water.
- Water adventure sports: canoeing, kayaking, yatching, rafting, surfing, parasailing, sailing, windsurfing.
- Offroad adventure sports: cycling, hiking, 4x4 adventures, motorcycle tours, horseriding, cave and mountain climbing.
- Keep valuables dry or insulate wet clothing and equipment
- Apart from the superb outdoor capabilities of these robust and weatherproof bags. They also make great travel and business bags. Protect your valuables, cameras, notebooks, phones and important business documents
- This bag includes the hydration bladder so now while you do all the above activities you can have your favourite drink on board
• Vibration welded using 420D Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) for strength and durability
• TPU is lightweight but has high abrasion, puncture and tear resistance and has low temperature pliability
• TPU is eco-friendly and fully recyclable
• The back support is padded and ventilated
• High visibility reflective patches on bag and shoulder straps
• IP66 rated roll-top bag against water and dust ingress (refer IP International ratings)
• Floats when dropped in water, can handle quick submersions
• Padded shoulder straps
• Adjustable shoulder, chest straps and waist belt
• Chest strap buckle doubles as a whistle in case of an emergency
• Top carry handle
• Large external zip pocket
• Front tie down points for water bottles or support bags
• Air Valve for easy closure or to blow up bag for buoyancy
• 2l hydration bladder, with screw cap and 1m hose
• Hose has screw in fitting to the bladder and self sealing sprung nozzle system for drinking
VOLUME: 20 litre roll top + 2 litre hydration bladder
DIMENSIONS: D 25cm x H 45cm x W 30cm
WEIGHT: 750 grams
Why do we prefer TPU fabric for ATG products:
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) fabric is preferred by extreme travellers, adventurers and sports enthusiast for its superior toughness, outstanding abrasion, impact and tear resistance. In addition, the fabric is recyclable. Our products constantly have to endure the abuse and use by our customers and therefore need to be of the highest quality.
TPU vs PVC
- High tear, abrasion and puncture resistance. Equal to that of PVC
- Outstanding low-temperature performance. Rubber like elasticity
- Higher oil, solvents and grease resistance compared to PVC
- More environmentally friendly than PVC and recyclable
- Excellent UV resistance. Product colour will not fade over time
- Superior abrasive resistance compared to PVC.
Note: All outdoor products age and wear with tough use. Treat your gear with care!