ATG offers a quality tool roll with ample space for all your tools and when working on your bike, unrolled it offers a nice space to put all the small "bits." It is a must to carry a set of basic tools.
The ATG Tool Roll is made from ripstop material for strength and longevity. It has 20 pockets for tools with elastic down the centre line to hold the tools in place, as well as a socket pocket, with 15 varying size elastic loops to hold small tools and sockets in place.
- This tool roll can be used on your travels on your bike, boat, car or aeroplane, in your workshop or at home.
- It is not necessary to fill each pocket with a tool, so decide what you need and save space and weight.
- The 400 gram 100% polyester ripstop, acrylic coated with a fluorocarbon treatment material offers a very high degree of tear and abrasion resistance.
- 20 varying width and height pockets for tools
- 15 varying size elastic loops for sockets in a velcro closure
- Carry handle
- Adjustable buckles to hold the roll closed
DIMENSIONS: L 57cm x W 34cm (open)
DIMENSIONS: D 7cm x W 34cm (rolled - no tools)
WEIGHT: 300 grams (empty)
Note: All outdoor products age and wear with tough use. Treat your gear with care!